View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 11:24 AM
drunkinmonk
PPCGeeks Regular

drunkinmonk is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pre or Iphone

I have had sprint for 10 yrs now, last 3 yrs with seros f&f 500. Love the plan. My smart phones experience start with the mogul, touch now the diamond. I was hooked with a smartphone starting with the mogul all the things i could do with it but still it was so bulky traded it for the touch. The touch was almost perfect. Then the diamond came out with vga, accelerometer and thats the only 2 things that was really different the my touch. I thought I was upgrading but felt more of a downgrade. I use to have fun flashing roms installing programs but I stopped once I got to the diamond. Main reason is OMJ hasnt had a new rom for diamond yet. Also, I sick of trying different roms to find out theres a small bug, researching fixing, loading contacts other apps..etc...
I thought about going back to the touch then i heard the pre was coming out. I was willing to wait but now I cant get the pre on my seros plan and if I did I pay retail I dont qualify for the upgrade yet.
So I am gonna keep my diamond and seros but that phone accnt I will give to my son. I am going with at and t and the iphone 3gs. I normallly had to carry an ipod touch and the diamond and now I can just carry one device that meets my needs.
If and when sprint lets me upgrade to another phone or the pre gets mature and on its 3 gen. I might give my at and t accnt and 3gs to my son the go with the new sprint phone.
So sprints not losing me but losing a second line and at and t gaining a new customer. Win win for all.
This post has been thanked 1 times.