View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 10:57 AM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your Diamond today screens here

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
decisions decisions... But I agree cfc editor makes it so easy to change backgrounds. I haven't used pano, does it work well with stock sprint or still henged with bugs.

and I just saw that cfc was updated so it will patch manila that before wouldn't allow it.. like my Diamond. I would get errors.. now I can use the compression mode. I didn't see a drastic change/reduction in my storage size but I do see my tabs loading faster.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=470798

BrennB