View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 10:16 AM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: [060809] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21731 (Build 21731.5.0.1) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
I'm realy enjoying the ROM, only issue I have is Manila in landscape, blurred on the right side.
Sounds like you are using the HD Manila port, which always blurs the right side in landscape. Though it is much faster, responsive and accurate than any of its counterparts, IMHO.

Groove, you are the man! Thanks for the kitchen, I am cooking up a little goodness now