View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 11:03 PM
eehrhard
Almost a VIP

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who Would Jump To The New Iphone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eehrhard View Post
Actually there is a slingbox client. It cost 29.99 and does not allow you to use 3G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
No sir, AT$T killed the SlingBox app on their new 3g 7.2MB network, that $29.95 slingBox app must be a wifi app.... This is big talk over at http://www.slingcommunity.com ... Check it out dude....
Seriously dude? Did you even read what I posted? I specifically said it does not use 3G. I was telling you that you were incorrect in your statement that there was no sling app available. It actually works pretty good though my TP's internet using wmwifirouter. I actually dont care about the 3g limitation caus I only have a iPod touch anyway and I get to use it on the Now network

Each platform has its pluses and minus hell even Symbian has some endearing qualities. Each has its fanboys. I for one will abandon WM in a heartbeat if Android, WebOS, or what ever meets my needs the better down the road. Right now WM is the best for what I DO.
This post has been thanked 1 times.