View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 04:19 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: Who Would Jump To The New Iphone?

Yeah Mr.Apple, I will have to peal up off of your new super all world iphone 3gS with no Slingbox mobile client app, the buck stop here…

I just think your new iphone 3gS cannot match up with the new latest HTC Touch Pro 2 Windows mobile 6.1/6.5/7.0 WVGA TouchFLO 3D/2D 800×480 PPC 32 GB SDHC Card slot, 3.5MP camera, TVOUT, video camcorder,five row pull out Qwerty hard keyboard with the “JimboTron” tilt screen, worldwide mobile card and the SlingBox mobile client app works with this super star…

Mr. Apple, looks to me that you tried to copy the features of the HTC Touch Pro 2, but you do not have this Windows mobile PPC beat this time around, the game changer… That’s why,my money is going with the HTC Touch Pro 2 with the “JimboTron” screen, ideal for slinging, movies and YouTube videos….{lol}