View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 03:32 PM
junior1234
Regular 'Geeker

junior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to junior1234
Question Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhabit View Post
Are you using no2chems fastcharge? If so the the use of usb adapter for lighter is giving you higher charge rate . The phone is a nightmare battery wise. With data connection ive seen mine draw 650 mAh..at that rate the normal charger cannot keep up as mine will only supply 570mAh leaving you 80mAh in the negative . The fastcharge allows me to supply up to 900mAh from a USB source and charge while im actually using the device. I would think its more likely that the smaller usb cable you used may be defective more likely than drawing too much current...i mean we are talking about milliaperes/hr.
Second that , this is why your charging indicator may not be showing a charge....because it isnt charging it is merely stuggling to keep the battery from discharging quite as fast.Too much device for such a small battery to begin with and I would really like to know if these carriers test these things before they just throw the manufacturers specs on their websites....6 hr talk time! I would love to see that,the great business device that cant make it through an abbreviated business day
This post has been thanked 1 times.