View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 03:05 PM
thvoicwethin
Regular 'Geeker

thvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thvoicwethin Send a message via Skype™ to thvoicwethin
Htc 6800 $50 Shipped.

I'm selling my 6800. It's originally from Qwest and now on the alltel/verizon network. I can flash it to whomever CDMA you would like beforehand. It has a clean WM 6.5 21500 ROM on it.

It has a broken digitizer, and the hardware buttons below the screen aren't working well.

Take it as parts or use it. It will work as a phone, it's just the touch screen won't work. I just don't want it anymore.

Includes a 2GB MicroSD card along with the SD adapter and case. Also includes the cradle, usb to miniUSB charger, and the usb to miniUSB cable. Also comes with original box.

$50 Shipped. Will do paypal (preferred)

Pictures: (I do have hi-res pictures)
NOTE:The digitizer has a piece cracked from the center of the right side of the screen, to the center of the bottom part of the screen.

OBO! So make an offer!

Commander of the Non-Data Users Team.

Last edited by thvoicwethin; 06-16-2009 at 02:22 PM.