View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 11:29 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [060809] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21731 (Build 21731.5.0.2) -- [Diamond ROM & Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
So, what is my alternative? S2U2? Is there anything that will allow me to have a S2A phone GUI when the phone is not locked?
There's probably 20 different locking programs floating around out there. In fact, over in the software forum there's a whole thread about some of the different locking programs.

*edit* Heck, I'll even link ya.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ht=screen+lock

Last edited by Drybonz; 06-09-2009 at 11:33 AM.