View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 11:22 AM
tpeazy
Regular 'Geeker

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcallis View Post
Something strange... I have been trying to charge my TP with my lighter adapter. For some strange reason it will not work. I thought there was an issue with my USB port, but the TP will charge from the AC adapater, as well as via USB PC connection.
I flashed back to MR5 and had no problem, so I am wondering if this an issue with a voltage issue or something? Just curious to see if anyone has one into that issue.
Kcallis, I have seen that problem with multiple roms, and not with some. I dunno what causes it, but it is a huge problem for me. I wish I could be more help then just telling you I have it too, but I am gonna reflash and see if it is someting I am installing thats causing the processor to heat up past a certain threshold which puts charging on hold. I have even had this happen when charging from the wall charger... I'll let you know what I find.

Tp
This post has been thanked 1 times.