View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 10:20 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: Need to Reinstall my ROM - Need Hel

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
I'm so damn mad, I dont know what to do. I've had Arcsoft MMS installed the last couple of months and it worked fine. Now all of a sudden all my text messages are delaying sending and receiving up to 8hrs sometimes! its F'n ridiculous. So I uninstall Arcsoft and its startw working again. But I wante to confirm it, so Installed Archsoft again. It started delaying my messages again. So I uninstalled it and now my phone wont boot back up. It has been stuck on the "Touch Pro" screen since 7:30 this morning. So I finally got the phone into Bootloader Mode and I got the Upgrades forum to download the Stock Touch Pro ROM and MY DAMN JOB BLOCKED RAPID SHARE! SO DAMN MAD! THEY BLOCK EVERYTHING. I CANT EVEN DOWNLOAD CAB FILES.

Can somebody please upload the Stock Touch Pro Rom here , please?

Thanks so much. I'm frustated as hell!
If you are already Hard-SPL then you can download this

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Raphael/Users/ImC...RUU_dumped.rar