mjhuffer
PPCGeeks Regular

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jun 3 \ 21051 & 21728 v4.8 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
I believe if you tap on the clock and goto MORE, there is a checkbox for "Display the clock .... "

Uncheck that and you get your battery meter.
Thanks for helping but the problem goes further than that. The only way i can get the battery to display in the lock screen WITH the password set up is if i do the registry setting ConsistentClockorBattery and set it to one and then uncheck that box. However this sucks because it messes up the alignment and doesn't allow the clock to show up in and other program (which I want).Trust me im at least a little competant with pocketpcs and i know about this setting. It is the weirdest think and I wish there was a simple fix.
Here is what I want
1.)Battery on the lock screen WITH a password
2.)Battery on the home screen
3.)CLock in every other program

Everything works with CosistentClockorBattery =0
Settings Clock More Display the Clock... ------ Checked
The only thing that doesn't work is there is a clock in number one instead of a battery. As soon as I remove the password the battery icon begins to work, but I really want a password set up. What is going on to make this switch as soon as I set up a password (simple pin). Can anybody help because I'm about to give up. I've tried almost every kitchen and rom thread.