View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 11:40 PM
Mystery
VIP Member

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jun 3 \ 21051 & 21728 v4.8 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
yeah i posted this in the touch pro thread on accident...

yo calku, im using grooves kitchen (6.5 set up) with some of your oems (mainly rhodium). is there anything else i need to add to get it up and running? i build a rom after adding the oem folders, it flashed but got stuck at the touch diamond screen... trying to figure out if i forgot something...
If you can't get this to work, why don't you download Calkulins kitchen and get the sys/rom and any OEM you may need from indagroove's kitchen. It will be easier to make it work since Calkulin already has the Rhodium stuff. Also make sure you are not duplicating any OEMs!