View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 10:54 PM
JerryA
Lurker

JerryA is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.04.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

I've got a strange one (e.g., problem after flashing). Background: HTC Touch Diamond, Sprint, never flashed a ROM before (ever, any phone, any rom). Flashed Mighty 6.03, everything went okay. Now, cannot load any programs using the program installer .exe (say, Pocket Informant.exe or Resco file explorer.exe). I can connect my phone with USB cable to my PC, activesync just fine, connect just fine. I can transfer a cab to the HTC and run it and get the program to load fine. The problem is only when trying to install with an install program (e.g., a *.exe). The .exe installer runs, states that the program was "successfully installed" but, the HTC shows nothing, no question on where I want it installed (internal memory or device memory) that usually comes up, no icon appears in the Programs folder, a search of the entire device does not show the program anywhere in the device. Have searched and searched on this one all over the internet, zilch, nadda! I need help cause not all programs I need to install have cabs.