View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 01:51 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: (May 17, 2009) MERDIN'S WM6.5Pro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21232(Build 21232 MerdinH)UC

A lot of people have question me about validity of the Tp "TriPod or Quad Pod Modes", actually with Merdinh new TF3D/2D 5/17/09 ROM, I could do a Penta Mode adding the Spb mobile Shell... Instead, I'm using SpbOnline, because it's a total entertainment package, plus I dig TF3D more than the Spb mobile Shell... I will show several photos of the Quad Pod mode that I'm using on one of my TP'S... Again a lot of people still think that this cannot be done.....

This is the Quad Pod Mode set up that I'm using with the new 6.5 TF3D/2D Merdinh ROM 5/17/09 version... The above photo is the start up screen, notice "TouchFlo" in the lower right corner, by tapping on it, it takes me to the photo below, the "TF3D" screen....

From this screen, I have a choice to go to the *Data Master* screen, which is the photo below or to the "Windows Default" screen, which is the first photo.... The *Data Master* screen is the "Master Blaster Global Data Network Access Screen" via the SkyFire Super Web Browser, Via vTap All Web Videos, the Global worldwide news scroll bar, that is auto updated every hour on the hour and the most advance weather apps are also on this *Data Master* screen...

Below is my Spb Online Entertainment center, it's really just one of several entertainment set ups on this TP.... What I like most of all about the Spb Online Entertainment set up is the vast world TV set up in enhanced video resolution quality.... I cannot have this type of set up, the "Quad Pod Mode" with all 6.5 TF3D/2D ROM, because they are not all full functional TF3D/2D 6.5 ROM'S like they claim to be, it's always something that will not work with them... I don't have this problem with merdinh 6.5 TF3D/2D ROM .....

Last edited by Technology1; 06-08-2009 at 05:46 PM.