View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 12:24 PM
tsperez
Halfway to VIP Status

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [060709] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21731 (Build 21731.5.0.2) [Touch Pro Edition]

Comments on two of the bigger reported bugs:
1 - Switching to landscape does mess up and - in my case - it switches back to portrait within a couple of seconds and the display is messed up. But if you switch tabs in portrait mode it corrects the display. Portrait in Opera was working on 21728 - not sure about 21731. And yes, I've run the cab to switch the display in Opera.

2 - Wireless detection seems to work on my phone. First time I turned wireless on it asked me for my network PW and connected. If I disconnect and go to the wireless search screen I can tap on search for networks and it does its thing but it automatically connects to my network. I seem to remember it displaying several networks and I had to select the one I wanted to connect to. Perhaps it connects because it only "sees" one network in my case.

IMO #1 above is a biggie but that being said I like this ROM a lot. I was in the process of looking for a good, solid 6.1 ROM due to the problems I was having with other 6.5 ROMs when I ran across this ROM and I am sticking to this ROM for the time being. Groove, you've done a great job! Thanks again.

tsp
Sprint w/ GrooveROM 5 21731
This post has been thanked 3 times.