View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 01:20 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jun 3 \ 21051 & 21728 v4.8 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrambler7 View Post
hey guys. i promise i searched, but i'm having a hard time figuring out how to change the blue highlight color. i created my own rom with my own custom themes and all of them have different highlight colors, but when i first flash, it is always blue. i figured the reason why is the mxipcold_wpc_2.provxml in the base_dpi_192_resh_480_resv_640 folder still retains color elements from classic blue. i had changed it to point to my own custom black theme, but the highlight is still blue on initial flash. i'm guessing it has to do with the ThemeColors registry entry in the provxml file, but it's in binary form and not hexadecimal so i'm not sure what i should change the value to. any help would be appreciated, but as a last resort, i can just switch themes after flash.
There's a whole conversation about this, in this thread, a couple of weeks back. If you search through my recent posts in this thread you will find an explanation on how to do it.

Sorry I'm lazy and making you search.