View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 02:40 PM
cg83
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

cg83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcg83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcg83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcg83 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia Gets REALLY Hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwhacker View Post
i wonder what you guys are doing with your phones to make them heat like that.
i bought a in-store branded micro sd card at my local microcenter, and there has been no issue with it at all.
i dont charge my phone thru the usb, but if i was doing that i would use one of the ports at the back of the pc, because the ports there keep full voltage, or so said the instructions with my zune.
mine will get warm if i am doing a lot of surfing, but not to the point of smelling plastic. i also flash a bunch and i have never had it get hot doing that either.

i got my pny card from a retail store and not ebay and i do charge on a back usb 2.0 port. im not sure if its the card cause i took that out and it still gets hot. Im not sure, i think its the rom being overclocked like i seen a post on here had already said. is there a program to check out the speed of the processor?

*edit*

its not like i want to charge by usb but i use it to transfer files, but im just going to start transfering by BT

Last edited by cg83; 06-07-2009 at 02:42 PM.