View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 07:32 AM
djsiva
Regular 'Geeker

djsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to djsiva
Re: New Stock VZW Rom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalmayhem View Post
I'm not spamming I posted here and on xda just so you wouldn't miss my response... I'm simply stating from my knowledge of reading through the radio threads. I saw posted some where in the thread (its probably buried in there) that it could not be done; Hence why none ever was able to get the Alltel touch pro radio(not the one that was recently post since that was a port of the diamond version).

Lastly this is why I hate posting on ppcgeeks since most on here are rude/jump to conclusions and hate on people.

If you want your stock backup do it yourself and don't open up a thread and ask for help/advice. I was just trying to help...didn't mean to come off all bad, if thats what you saw After all why would I be naysaying if I would benefit from the radio too.

Peace.
Guess the general feeling about the board is just from personal experience. My own personal experience is that the crowd and especially the mods at XDA are far more brutal than here. But again. that is just my opinion based on a couple of issues with them.