View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 07:17 AM
Metalmayhem
PPCGeeks Regular

Metalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuffMetalmayhem knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Stock VZW Rom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi325 View Post

Please quit spaming the threads with garbage. I want a stock backup of my radio and rom, not all kinds of naysaying as to why I can't do it.
I'm not spamming I posted here and on xda just so you wouldn't miss my response... I'm simply stating from my knowledge of reading through the radio threads. I saw posted some where in the thread (its probably buried in there) that it could not be done; Hence why none ever was able to get the Alltel touch pro radio(not the one that was recently post since that was a port of the diamond version).

Lastly this is why I hate posting on ppcgeeks since most on here are rude/jump to conclusions and hate on people.

If you want your stock backup do it yourself and don't open up a thread and ask for help/advice. I was just trying to help...didn't mean to come off all bad, if thats what you saw After all why would I be naysaying if I would benefit from the radio too.

Peace.

Last edited by Metalmayhem; 06-07-2009 at 07:28 AM.