View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 05:37 AM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Cool. Do you like the Tachi Dialer better? I cooked it in one of my roms for a few minutes, but didn't like the smaller buttons. Also, doesn't skin quite as nice.

I am also curious how the Tachi dialer integrates with the 6.5 lock screen. Are the ring delay issues still present.

I know this isn't really directly related to your rom, so sorry to threadjack..
I definitely like it better. There's a few skins floating around for it from what I've seen. Two in this thread alone.. heh

It seems to handle the lock screen much better Ppl have said there's 0 ring delay now with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
Correct, no issues with the call history.

Is it just me, or when I scroll down and go through my contacts there are no pictures, just the ppl icons. Is it like that for everybody using the dialer?
It's not just you

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
does anybody know how to turn off the Touch in call screen tweak? I'm figuring it has to be draining battery by polling the g-sensor so much during a call, correct? but I do find it kind of cool....I just can't get the speakerphone function to work.
Uninstall it from "remove programs"...

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 1 times.