View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 02:11 AM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21232) ** || Build date 52309 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
You may know this already, and may have already fixed it and just forgot to update this post, but..

This is totally fixable. Simply replace two files in the sys with the ones attached. Done.

If you wanna fix it in your prebuilt rom, just use Total Commander to overwrite these files to your windows folder.

Awesome, thanks for the input Although now that I cooked in the Tachi dialer, that's no longer an issue. It seems it uses direct3d calls instead of gapi (which ms removed in 6.5).

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 2 times.