View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 02:15 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by jit View Post
Hey man awesome rom...I do have some suggestions for the next release.

1. It'd be great if you made this user customizable.

2. I noticed that there were two copies of Total Commander present

3. When you click the taskbar, the highlighting is green instead of blue.

4. The slider is only transparent on the first tab not all of them...not sure if you meant it to be this way or what.

This a pretty loaded rom...great job!
1. It is.
2. You can't actually have to copies... just two shortcuts. And I wanted it that way.
3. Yeh... Little inconsistencies that I plan to rectify someday.
4. That's by design as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by drebbe View Post
This is an amazing ROM, your latest update really brought faith back to my TP in terms of speed. Keep up the good work, only recommendation I have is turning off beam by default. The new dialer is working so far with titanium.
It doesnt matter if you have beam turned on or off since you don't really have an IR sensor that would be on all the time. It's a moot point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
I have created two phone canvases for the EnergyROM users...but could be used by anyone. I do not like the HTC green so I switched it to blue to match the EnergyROM that I am running.

CMYLXGO's Tachi EnergyROM Blue w/ Black & White Dialers
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...24&postcount=1

-= Thanks to MikeKnoop and all others that made this port possible =-
That's awesome man.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR