View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 09:45 AM
slypher
VIP Member

slypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How To: Configure GPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccn1886 View Post
It keeps saying my SPC is incorrect and the phone number it shows is not my phone's number. HELP!
An SPC of all 0s only works on VZ phones (unless you change yours). You have to find yours the ol fashioned way...by hacking it out of your phone lol. Can't remember whose instructions these are, so I can't give credit (i'm sure this is in a sticky somewhere on this site). And for the sake of the instructions below...MSL = SPC.

================================================== ========
Change the following registry entries in:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\ATDbgLog
Enable: 1
LogMode: 1

* Wait a about 10 minutes (more time will not hurt), and soft-reset.

* Check to see that the file \Atlog\ATDbg0.txt has been created.

* Return the values back to what they were (most likely 0) waiting the same amount of time as above.

* Look in the ATDbg0.txt file and you should see a log of commands sent to the CDMA radio and there should be something like this somewhere in the file:

~~~~~~~~~~~SNIP~~~~~~~~~~~~
00:00:00 Tx:AT+HTC_RMSL=0\r
00:00:00 Rx:+HTC_RMSL: (###THIS WILL BE THE MSL###)\r\n0\r
00:00:00 Tx:AT+HTC_ROTKSL=0\r
00:00:00 Rx:+HTC_ROTKSL: 123456\r\n0\r
~~~~~~~~~~~SNIP~~~~~~~~~~~~

The numbers next to the Rx: +HTC_RMSL line should be your MSL
================================================== ========

Funniest thread ever!!

Don't just SAY "Thanks" PRESS ... Try it, it only takes a second!