View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 01:17 AM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (May 17, 2009) MERDIN'S WM6.5Pro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21232(Build 21232 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzhu625 View Post
another question i have, let's say i'm in a text, i've been talking to the same person in the same text box, when i leave the text box open, if a new text come in then the alert show on top that i have a new text, but since i'm in a the text box already, that means i can read the text already, do i have to go back out to the main screen and come back in the text, then that alert go away?
Yeah you can read the new text if your already in there, and you can just continue texting in there, but the alert will go away as soon as your out of texting app.