View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 08:57 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ View Post
Much appreciated for all the fixes posted
Using the new skin for poweroff dialog so far

Is the taskbar EXACTLY the same as mine.. or is it different ? If so.. what are the differences ? As far as I know I'm the only one that skinned carnero's taskbar with the OK and X buttons as well
EDIT:
I found why I renamed this taskbar.
It was modified by tsowen himself for ivan1.ruiz, but has same name as original file, which is "tsowentaskbar4v1.6".
Since it is not the original I renamed to "tsowentaskbar4v1.6modded.cab"
This was the nicest 6.5taskbar for me. Thanks to Ivan1.ruiz for the style & files.
the startmenu icon is changed as well as other icons to look surprisingly like yours, and nice blue databars, NRGZ
Here is the original link! Look at last 2 posts.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65911&page=4

I'm posting 3 pics for you to evaluate (connected and disconnected to computer) :

Last edited by Maxx134; 06-06-2009 at 06:52 PM. Reason: more description
This post has been thanked 1 times.