View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 07:40 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by awitt View Post
My friend this is great I can't crash it and it flys have found nothing so far to complain about oh ok are you going to release a verison with the voice command cooked in? lol or do I ask about the roaming issue
Well I decided to stop offering ROMs with the VC included. I do so many ROMs now that the amount I have to spend creating the ROMs and uploading them is effectively DOUBLED just for MSVC. I will provide a cab, that can be installed on top of any ROM I provide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
downloading and flashing to vzw wish me luck LOL
Good luck man! :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by awitt View Post
I had no issues but there may be alot of downloads going on that is slowing down the server
I'm mirroring the ROM to the german server as we speak. try there. That one usually faster

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 1 times.