View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 06:38 PM
yearn
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: [ROM] [JUNE.04.09] MightyROM4 [Windows Mobile 6.1 CE OS 21051 Build 21051.1.6.4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2k View Post
Well I'm back to MR4, after using MR5 for a couple of weeks... I just couldnt take WM6.5 unpredictiveness for doing wierd stuff... like the phone app failing mid-call, BUT the call would not drop, but theres no way to hangup other than hitting reset.

Anyways WM6.5 is slow and since I use TF3D I really dont see much of WM6.5 other than the offset icons, but I do really like the Rhodium Menus/Notifications and Enhancements...

Well now I really dont care at all for WM6.5 as now I am running WM6.1 with Topaz Notification Manager.

This combo kicks ***...
+1 on that
Im running juicys Rhodium right now and Im still trying to see the benifit to 6.5.........and failing
I cant tell its one bit faster, and I know its not as stable and I still dont think I like the start menu.
So again I ask..... whats the benefit???

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS