View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 05:01 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (May 17, 2009) MERDIN'S WM6.5Pro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21232(Build 21232 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollegeKid View Post
I'm in the same boat, and looking for an answer. I'll flash the 6.1 ROM for now but would like to go 6.5 with an 8-12mb pagepool. If Merdin did PM you please post how to use the hex editer for a pagepool change. I'll do some searching and see what I can find.

EDIT: Okay found This thread that explains exactly how to use the hex editor to change the pagepool for our verizon TP's. Little scared to try it but oh well, whats the worst that could happen??

EDIT#2: I bricked my phone! Just kidding.. I actually wasn't even able to find the correct string using the hex editor. I tried both 20mb pagepool and 24mb, but no string was found using the above instructions. Bummer.

HI sorry i've been very busy lately, i will edit this later today when i get home, and post a ROM with 8mb pagepool.