View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 07:41 AM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unlock your TP via the SD card

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugier@gmail.com View Post
Hey guys -
I can't seem to get this going!

I DO have the card as FAT32 (used the setting to use phone as disk, then did it)
I DO have the right file name RAPHIMG.nbh

I WAS was getting stuck on the tri-color screen, but the FAT32 fixed that.
I DO now get stuck on the white screen with blue 'Loading...' text

If I reset the device, I am back to a normal phone, but not unlocked.

I hope it is something simple - feel stupid as I work in IT and can't flash my phone!

Thanks for any help.
try turning your phone out of disk mode. I don't think that affects anything but its worth a shot. besides that you are using the sspl.exe to get into booloader for the unlock right?
last thing I can think of is you unzipped my file and pulled the pre-named RAPHIMG.nbh out and didn't just rename the zip right?