View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 01:44 AM
subadubdub
Lurker

subadubdub is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [060109] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21725 (Build 21725.5.0.2) - [ROM and Kitchen]

Quote:
Originally Posted by subadubdub View Post
I checked the referenced thread in the above post for email settings/accounts (and it is working great by the way) and saw the Opera email favorites file so I can maintain my bookmarks/favorites. Which files contain the Opera passwords/cookies? I assume I can just clobber the existing Opera6.adr file for favorites after a ROM upgrade, can I clobber other file(s) for passwords/cookies?

Also, do you have any ideas on reloading LAN connection information after a ROM upgrade? I assume I can use Rapiconfig to get that information as well, but I don't know which characteristic type to be searching for.

Thanks!
Ok, after poking around on MSDN (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms889539.aspx), I found how to pull all of my wifi connections, and RapiConfig worked great. I can provision all of my email and wifi connections using cabs. I guess the last question is this, can I just overwrite opera6.adr, cookies4.dat, and wand.dat in the windows\opera directory after a ROM upgrade using saved files stored in internal storage to restore bookmarks, cookies, and web related passwords respectively?

Thanks again!

Sub