View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 10:26 PM
temperbad
PPCGeeks Regular

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.28.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21725 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevm14 View Post
5-24 is being pretty good to me so far. I have about 6 days without a soft reset and the only thing that's gone wrong is the HTC dialer freaked out today and wouldn't hang up after calling someone accidently. BUT I was able to kill the radios via the comm manager, which disconnected the call and I am still going without a soft reset! And I've used the phone since then. Not bad at all!
this happened to me on i think the 5-8 one, I accidently called my wife while I was talking to a girl at work, I saw that I accidently called and hit end key like 3 times as usuall, so I assume its ended, so Me and this girl keep talking (about nothing wrong) but I realize its still in 1x and the bars were actve and Im like shnit, (shes jealous like me) so im like hello, and shes all, who you talking to? Long story short It was a time to use get outta trouble with wifes 101.

sorry, not a mighty rom thing but funny, well it happened on this rom. Thanks mighy, j/k this rom kicks major asz, Ive been running it for over a month now or just about. SWEET

Last edited by temperbad; 06-04-2009 at 10:30 PM.