View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 10:12 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (May 17, 2009) MERDIN'S WM6.5Pro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21232(Build 21232 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperYourMother View Post
I can't seem to change the PagePool on the 6.5 ROM. I can on the 6.1 version, as well as everyone else's 6.5, but now the PagePool Changer says:

"Nothing found. Invalid, unknown, or encrypted ROM file. Select another."

My problem is that I have a Verizon Touch Pro, and need all the RAM I can get. Also, does the 6.1 ROM have the same battery fixes that make the 6.5 last so damn long?
Hi sorry viper, but i currently have the 6.5 xip ecrypted, and its currently set at 20mb page pool, and the only way to edit it is by hex editing, if your familiar with that, then you can change it, and also yes both 6.1 and 6.5 have the same tweeks, and drivers.