View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 09:50 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (May 17, 2009) MERDIN'S WM6.5Pro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21232(Build 21232 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by imakshar View Post
HI Merdin,
Thanks a lot for this great ROM. I flashed it on my Sprint TP and it is nice. However, I have 2 issues that I am facing currently.
In TF3D, on HOME screen IE or Program tab does not work when I use Stylus or use finger to press to select. Nothing Happens.
SO when I removed those tabs using advanced config tool, it is gone but now the My People's tab take longer time to load the images of my favorite contacts to load.
Is there any tweak or cab files that I need to flash to get rid of these issues ?
I really need My People Shortcut to work Faster and IE to be on HOME Screen.

Please help.

Thanks a lot.

if your using the wm6.5 home screen i would suggest you use touchlfo, to enable it go into, start menu>Settings then click on today, and then in there find the option for Touchflo3d and check it, save, then restart your phone.