Thread: Touch pro 2
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 06:29 PM
mlin
Just call me Dr. Doctor

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
**** the d-pad i barely use it and with the screen being that big who cares not a necessity. I barely use the stylus now, i'm sad they took away the magnetic feature but who cares not a necessity. The processor is not older either they came out around the same time and HTC knows what they are doing there. People just look for reasons to not get it but once it comes out and they see all the fun we're having in the touch pro 2 forum they will be doing whatever it takes to get the phone lol. It's a continuing cycle whenever a new phone comes out. People said the same thing about the touch, the mogul, the diamond, the touch pro for crying out loud lol and every other phone that has an upgrade. Don't judge a book by it's cover wait until the phone comes out and then pass judgement!!
People are so resistive to change... Like you said, we went through the same thing with the mogul, touch, diamond, and the pro.