View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 05:28 PM
sc00b4s7eve
VIP Member

sc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090530 (21725.5.0.2) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipharet View Post
This is all stock, no installed programs or tweaks.

Im having general issues:

*Overall performance with 6.5
I would like to assure you that you are doing something and as soon as we help you diagnose that cause you'll be as happy as the rest of us WM6.5 (especially this build) is light-years ahead of 6.1 in speed and stability. Have you played around with your pagepool size?
Quote:
*When going from portrait to landscape to type text the text bar is extended left outside of its normal input area.
Known issue with the rhodium manila port. We all have this.
Quote:
*2-4 second lag when moving from landscape back to portait
Does this happen right after you have closed a program? Do you have EVERY tab enabled? Do you have OperaPushPages enabled? Juicy is actually one of the only people to have fixed this.
Quote:
*Touch sensitivity, missed swipes, presses or maybe just lag?
What screen protector are you using? Try re-calibrating the screen... maybe in landscape this time.
Quote:
*Unable to connect to facebook through contacts.
known issue with the most recent build. probably be back to normal soon.
Quote:
*Keyboard lag when typing
Hardware? HW lags for me a tiny bit in touchflo text messaging.
Quote:
*Lag when enabling Soft-Keyboard, sometimes takes multiple "presses" before it even pops up.
In what application? works fast for me.
Quote:
*More camera lag on the screen than other ROMS
It's a superior camera build and the easiest fix, that has been discussed in many places, is to turn the brightness all the way down... what is it (-2) I think? Not much difference but it's a million times faster in preview, focusing, and capture. Most of the time the pictures seem way more acurate overall.
In general its been my experience that my device has issues with 6.5, Id love this ROM with 6.1!
I suggest reading back a few pages and reverting back to the old manila. That seems to be where most all of your complaints are coming from. Hope this helps and do enjoy!
This post has been thanked 2 times.