PPCGeeks Regular

Tipharet is keeping up the good workTipharet is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Tipharet
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090530 (21725.5.0.2) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
just to bring you up too speed all th eitems you mention rides on top of you OS, so there will be some sort of lag because there is hardware communicating with software like the keyboard, it will not be perfect you can flash back to stock and all the same issues will be there even slower, custom ROMs are a huge step forward from stock. But also you need to get information and read some threads that will have some bits of information due some software that might be install that does not work well with certain items. Also just a little fyi look at registry tweaks to get your device just how you want it and then/only then will it be perfect.
hope this helps.
Yes, I have read much and tried various registry tweaks. I havent spent too much time tweaking the registry because if it does not run well out of the "box" then Im not sure if its fruitful for me to spend time tweaking it out. I understand custom ROMS are much better than stock. In terms of KB this issue is non-existent with other ROMS I have flashed.

Again I have not installed any software, these are issues with a base flash.

Would someone be willing to cab up the theme used for this ROM and or attached that hella-nice green and black abstract background found in the camera album?

Last edited by Tipharet; 06-04-2009 at 04:54 PM.