pmoreau
PPCGeeks Regular

pmoreau is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090530 (21725.5.0.2) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipharet View Post
Sorry about that. Ive reflashed multiple times, even flashed back to stock, hard reset and flashed to this ROM and then hard reset again.

This is all stock, no installed programs or tweaks.

Im having general issues:

*Overall performance with 6.5
*When going from portrait to landscape to type text the text bar is extended left outside of its normal input area.
*2-4 second lag when moving from landscape back to portait
*Touch sensitivity, missed swipes, presses or maybe just lag?
*Unable to connect to facebook through contacts.
*Keyboard lag when typing
*Lag when enabling Soft-Keyboard, sometimes takes multiple "presses" before it even pops up.
*More camera lag on the screen than other ROMS

In general its been my experience that my device has issues with 6.5, Id love this ROM with 6.1!
I am running 090530H on my Sprint and I was having issues with mainly the 1 hour shift of the clock and the dialer. I have stopped using TF and started using SpbMobileShell 3. I have occasionally seen the issue of the text window hidden under the onscreen keyboard but closing the keyboard and re-opening fixes that. The other issues with performance I don't see.
Overall I am quite pleased with this ROM's performance.

When I first installed 090530 from 090418, Sprint TV still did not work (7004) server error and there was horrible lag with the keyboard. I went back to 090418 and ran for a couple days.

I then desided, what the he11, I'll give 090530 another shot. I reinstalled without Sprint TV and the keyboard lag and general performance issues were gone. I still don't use Tflo since those issues remain. The soft keyboard is very snappy now, much better than 090418 (I did all this performing the Hard Reset after loading). After running 090530 for a couple days I decided to give SprintTV another go and loaded it. Wow, It works now!

I am a happy camper.

Last edited by pmoreau; 06-04-2009 at 03:39 PM.