View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 01:32 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

this thread is extemely long and i haven't been able to find my answer, can someone please let me know what i have to do if i use ppckitchen and i want to use 21728. The actual kitchen itself only uses 21501 and i desperately want the 21728 build but i don't like any of the roms out there currently, any help is greatly appreciated. I couldn't find a direct answer on how to do this.
This post has been thanked 1 times.