View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 01:18 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [060309] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21728 (Build 21728.5.0.2) -- Kitchen [060209]

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
You can leave both versions in the kitchen, and just check the one that you prefer. I just left both, for those who like higher numbers. The version that is currently in the rom is checked by default.

In terms of the SIP, I have decided to bail on Merdinh's keyboard. It was just starting to drive me a little nuts with the disappearing first letter. I'll be updating the build today (I know, I said I would slow down but this is bugging me, so it's prolly bugging others too) with the old Black and Silver skinned Stock Sprint SIP that I used many many builds ago (grooveROM 2? -- can't really remember). I know it has a couple of kinda fuggly issues with the qwerty layout and phonepad that I plan to fix in the upcoming week (I may give it a whole new skin), but in the mean time I'll take function over form any day. This is the bestest, most stable version I've ever found, IMO.:

I still have this cab. This one is really the best one. larger keys with black. I just had so much trouble installing this to other roms because of being unable to get rid of greek, and it would not switch orientations to well but obviously will work well if you cook it in!