View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 01:01 PM
indagroove
AWOL
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [060309] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21728 (Build 21728.5.0.2) -- Kitchen [060209]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
I was thinking the same thing. was going to pm Merdinh to see if he could do the same thing with the original sip with larger keys! that would be really nice. I am going to give the kitchen a go again. just downloaded .net framework 3.5 to the desktop, hoping this was the problem. Thanks again Groove.

Kitchen question: noticed there were two opera versions in the oem folder, should we just select one and remove the other? thanks. by the way, stupid pc gave the os.nb.payload error again. ugh. oh well.
You can leave both versions in the kitchen, and just check the one that you prefer. I just left both, for those who like higher numbers. The version that is currently in the rom is checked by default.

In terms of the SIP, I have decided to bail on Merdinh's keyboard. It was just starting to drive me a little nuts with the disappearing first letter. I'll be updating the build today (I know, I said I would slow down but this is bugging me, so it's prolly bugging others too) with the old Black and Silver skinned Stock Sprint SIP that I used many many builds ago (grooveROM 2? -- can't really remember). I know it has a couple of kinda fuggly issues with the qwerty layout and phonepad that I plan to fix in the upcoming week (I may give it a whole new skin), but in the mean time I'll take function over form any day. This is the bestest, most stable version I've ever found, IMO.:

This post has been thanked 1 times.