View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 04:38 AM
psyki
VIP Member

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090530 (21725.5.0.2) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwizzy130 View Post
Wow, thanks for the quick reply. Those look great. Where can I find the other 33? (i'd search but i'm on my phone and about to get off)

dwizzy130
They're all over, like the background selector highlight on the programs tab, the email account and favorite people selector, audiomanager progress bar, random checkboxes and radio buttons, usbtopc popup. For each of the menu/highlight/selector bars there is also a corresponding "pressed" version for when you tap the selection as well. I also have a pretty cool ruby red version but it also includes a clock which I'd like to remove before I share it.

Like my work? Hit