View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 09:48 PM
da_reeseboy
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: FIX Titanium weather radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cellfreak View Post
I got the Titanium radar to work on the Windows Default screen.
Backup your Weather settings, I made a copy and moved it to my Internal Memory.
Then unistall the Reese Titanium ** something. After unistalling this my Internet Explorer came back to the Default screen. I can now use Logmein again with PIE, as they only have a cab install that will work with PIE. I normally only run Opera as PIE screws with my internet setting on my cell carrier. But, have fixed this with a little SMS Mort script that was on Howards Forum some time ago.
I then installed the TitaniumWeather by Showaco 4.2 cab ( you can download this on XDA Developer ). Restore your weather settings and your good to go.
You can use this URL ( edited with your data ) for radar. I found it here or on XDA. Click the link then copy the address bar. PPCGeeks truncates the link.

http://www.accuweather.com/m/US/wigs...IR&geoWidth=40

city=your city
state=your state two capital letters
w=width
h=height
geoWidth=the range of view.
Thank you very much for doing all that legwork. I will fix My titanium addon's cab for PIE and the radar.