View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 09:20 PM
BenS
Regular 'Geeker

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21725) ** || Build date 52809 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by piedra92 View Post
In AC tap on menu, select More Settings, then Connections. This screen should display your data connection, just underneath there is a check box that says "Disconnect after:", tap the check box then select your time out time. I select 1 minute so it disconnects after 1 minute of idle data connection. Hope this helps.
I tried this out and was curious to know how one knows if the connection is off. After the 3 minutes which was my selection I tapped on the task bar and the connection timer was still running. I'm assuming that this is a battery conserving tweak and won't interfere with texts,emails,or calls. Thanks for any input.