View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 08:46 PM
codybear
VIP Member

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch (aka Vogue, xv6900) Links!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
Where you list the new stuff on the first page would you be able to post a thread where they came from so there is a little info on it. (I'm wondering about nuespinlockpatched Sprint 21728 Vogue ROM )

I do find these threads helpful and I don't mean to sound rude (Codybear) by to me I think less is more. When you have soo many different things to post it can start to look cluttered and become difficult to find things. I do appreciate what you and Cody are trying to doo.
Haha, it's no big deal.
I just am trying to make it kind of a one stop shop for all of the "noobs" to go to. I hope to list everything that's inlcuded in each section in the table of contents,
but I've got more to add, so I'll be waiting for a lil while longer to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehn View Post
Could anybody please post a link to the default XV6900 CommManager? the one with 4 buttons i think.

thank you
Do you want the OEM to build your own rom?
If so I can do that, I only have the OEM.
But I'm not sure about the process to make a cab from an OEM.

@Duradil:
The *611 thing is for Alltel Customer Service too.
I think it's kind of the standard, but not quite sure.