View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 08:10 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [060309] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21728 (Build 21728.5.0.2) -- Kitchen [060209]

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
I've only seen it once or twice myself. This version was supposed to fix that. It is improved from Merdinh's previous versions, but really the issue is with the ezinput version itself, which has been modified to make the white letters on full qwerty. The modification doesn't cause it, it's native to that unmodified version. So, no I can't fix it.

I wish we could be a black version of he original sprint sip, and I've asked Merdinh how to modify the dll in the past, but the answers have been cryptic at best.

Also, the new kitchen is up in post 2.
I was thinking the same thing. was going to pm Merdinh to see if he could do the same thing with the original sip with larger keys! that would be really nice. I am going to give the kitchen a go again. just downloaded .net framework 3.5 to the desktop, hoping this was the problem. Thanks again Groove.

Kitchen question: noticed there were two opera versions in the oem folder, should we just select one and remove the other? thanks. by the way, stupid pc gave the os.nb.payload error again. ugh. oh well.

Last edited by Riley; 06-03-2009 at 09:18 PM.