View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 06:21 PM
indagroove
AWOL
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [060309] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21728 (Build 21728.5.0.2) -- Kitchen [060209]

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
Are you at some point going to upload a new kitchen with the new keyboard? Or, maybe just post the package?

Thanks for sharing your work!
yup, I'm upping the new kitchen now. For some reason, my internet connection has been kinda spotty lately. Rapidshare connection dies at 85% complete, starting over now..

btw, at this point I don't really plan build updates to continue at the rate they have been lately.

gR5 is pretty much where I want it to be right now. I know that there are a few tiny bugs, but everything important (to me at least) seems pretty stable right now. I'll update with new sys builds, and any major oem developments as well, but short of that grooveROM 5 is pretty much in a semi-final oem state (baring new major bug finds).

Also, before anyone asks me, "hey groove have you checked out the new tachi dialer, it looks sweet. are you gonna use it in your rom?"

Answer: yes, I have checked it out. It's not fully functional yet. A few minor but very important bugs are still present. Also, the duttons are smaller, and it doesn't skin as cleanly (I hade it all skinned and cooked into my personal yesterday). Since I've fixed the major bugs in the stock Diamond HTC dialer (history corruption, menu pop-up for incoming call, etc..) and I personally think my skin looks better than anyother dialer out there -- the long answer is, no I won't be updating grooveROM with the tachi dialer.

[end rant]

Enjoy grooveROM 5.

This post has been thanked 5 times.