View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 05:58 PM
yearn
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: Programming via USB

My QuickGPS on my Diamond has to be redownloaded every week, its set up to automaticly do it.
This is Shadow-Techs fix. It works miracles but I think you would need data for it to work-->

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36377

heres something else to try, I think its similar to QuickGPS. Its what I used on my Vogue before doing the fix and it always seemed to help.

If you choose menu on googleMaps then click use GPS it will start looking for sats and show how many its locked.(see screenshot)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Maps.jpg (35.6 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab SH4Y's SeaSGEE Installer-1.CAB (258.8 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
This post has been thanked 1 times.