slapmedia
PPCGeeks Regular

slapmedia is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jun 1 \ 21051 & 21728 v4.8 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
Good question slap. I have the same query. I did check "set volume" which adds a modified HTC volume control. It has to be re-enabled each time you soft reset. I did notice that if you choose the "disable phone skin" cab under system tools/phone, you get a funky, custom "indagroove" type phone skin. This also disables the HTC vol. control and disables the Blue Tooth icon in the status bar. When I "re-enabled" the phone skin, HTC vol. and the BT icon were back. Go figure! In all other respects, this is calc's best 6.5 kitchen!

EDIT: Thanks 2k4mach for your input as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
I think that phone skin was pulled from da_reeseboy's sys. Mine has a different background, and different "pressed" buttons.

You can enable BT taskbar icon with WM dialer with BTicon Notifier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
you got it.

on the set volume, im really not sure, i havent cooked it in any of the roms ive cooked since last night.

edit: look in start> system tools> phone and try the enable phone skin cab thats there. might fix it without having to recook

edit again: i just tryed the enable phone skin cab and soft reset and now i have the htc volume control.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapmedia View Post
So, to clarify, if we want the standard volume control, leave it checked. If we want the HTC volume control, uncheck it? Also, do we have to check Set Volume?

In advance...thank you for your help!
This may have been answered ahead but, if not, here's my findings. In my ROM, I DID NOT check "Set Volume" and I UNCHECKED "Disable HTC Phone Screen".