BrianPAdams
PPCGeeks Regular

BrianPAdams is keeping up the good workBrianPAdams is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090530 (21725.5.0.2) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
its a button id issue. htc tachi (twin) has two send buttons (one cdma and one gsm) which send diff "codes" to the dialer.... we have a diff code being sent.... this is different than the slot code which has been fix. someone needs to fix this before i implement in rom/kitchen format.
Hey Juicy, not that it matters, it's your ROM, but I completely agree with you on this one. It's definitely not stable enough to put in a ROM you are attaching your name to and handing out to people. Fortunately you are kind enough to publish your kitchen, so anyone wanting to cook it in for their own purposes can do that...or just install the cab, as I've done. Except for the specific Sprint pieces, your ROMs are perfect for me. I prefer to just throw the Sprint stuff and this new dialer in my sdconfig, that way I can grab your new ROM without having to recook my customizations. I was just playing around with your kitchen and was curious how well it played in an OEM so I tried it out. Thanks again for letting us all benefit from your fantastic work!