View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 06:46 AM
Adrynalyne
The Pusher

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia problems and solutions thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Anyone know why my samsung dialer is missing any pics on the buttons down the right side? I have Adryn's 6.1 ROM 1.4.1, activated the samsung dialer and the back space, etc are blank. I've tried downloading a new cab, etc and nothing seems to get the items back. I know the dialer is kinda fugly but I need the lock or I keep switching to speaker phone and back again...
Sounds like you installed the Modaco patched i900 dialer. It is not compatible with the i910 Omnia.

Backup your stuff, and do a hard reset. I bet the dialer works. Nobody else has complained of this and this is PRECISELY what happens when you install incompatible versions of the Samsung dialer.

Please ask for support in my rom threads. Cooked roms require special support, usually.
This post has been thanked 1 times.